Plan x10

March 8, 2018

Planning time!

Hello readers! I stated in my last blog that I was going to have a more clear idea as to how I was going to design my layout and my cover page as well... 

I decided that I will be asking my friend Cassidy who is a "gym addict" and is constantly going to the gym and actually even has her own fitness account on Instagram. I feel like she is the perfect fit due to her experience in the fitness world. I also thought maybe she would do a specific gym pose, which conveys her fit body and will demonstrate the purpose of my magazine. 

I also decided that there will be multiple fonts and colors all throughout the cover page to emphasis the sections with a bigger font. That will represent something more important the magazine has to offer.

The magazine bellow is also an example as to how I would want my model to look like.

Image result for picture of a fitness magazine

Bibliography:

Top Ten Fitness Magazines. www.allyoucanread.com/top-10-fitness-magazines/. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness

Hitting a dead end