March 25,2018



Hey people.. youre not going to believe it! I pulled through.. YEP, ME, I DID IT! I FINISHED MY COVER PAGE!!! Ahh this sweet moment I cant even believe its real....


 Here is the link to my cover page:

 https://www.canva.com/design/DACzCu0i5zU/share?role=EDITOR&token=DYX5gyjRmd0wGL1bqhxcnA&utm_content=DACzCu0i5zU&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton


My plans did change alot. At first I had thought of doing a bubbly font. When i started putting the magazine together it didnt go, it made it seem like a joke and this was defintely something I wanted adults thinking was serious. Then I had also had the idea that I told you guys about (The white font) because it makes it look more "professional."I realized that so many things can change due to literally just one picture. You guys can see I added a little pop of color here and there but not TOO much so the model can be focused on.

I decided to also go with the picture of Ashley looking directly into the camera for multiple reasons:
      1. Direct contact with the audience
      2. Keeps things more serious
      3.Gives a more sexy vibe that will drag people in


 All in all, I think I did a good job and whats most important is that I love it. Im going to get a good nights rest after working so hard on this magazine... Goodnight :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end