Any little thing is progress

March 22, 2018


Hey everyone!! Ive been a busy bee lately... Im juggling so much in my life with grades,school, and almost everything! Well guess what everyone... Drum roll please.... I started the cover of my magazine!!!! I know, I know, very exciting. Im so proud of myself because spring break started this week and school is almost over but I am working hard and getting everything done.



I honestly cant say its easy and I wish I could be closer to being finished but im glad I started it. Since my mind has been everywhere, my ideas for my magazine have been as well. I promise to keep you guys updated with any further progress but honestly for me, once i start it, it continues to flow. I feel like personally what I struggle with is getting the first idea out.


That is why for my magazine cover I was really conflicted with the color scheme and what pose I should have my model use. I still cant decide between the one where she is looking straight into the camera about to run, or the one looking away but her muscles look better...

Ill let you guys know what I end up deciding.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end