Informative Night

March 9, 2018

Good night everyone, on this wonderful night I will be showing you guys my sketch of one of the two page spreads of my magazine layout. I took the example I had post about last time and included that in my sketch. 

As you can see, I created a checkered pattern where it will alternate from picture to text. In doing so, I will be able to explain the pictures I included in a short sweet sentence. 

Within the next week I will have taken at least two pictures at the gym with different exercise poses to then determine which one I like the best to include in my cover image. Cassidy, the girl I wanted to utilize as my protagonist, is not sure she will be able to participate due to how busy she is so I've had to shift characters. Hence, I will either be using my friend Ashley and I, or just Ashley, or just myself. I like the idea of incorporating two characters into one cover page to show unity and to how our magazine offers a friendly approach. I also created a schedule for when to take the pictures for my cover image below:
















Tuesday:
- Ashley and I will go to the gym and take images portraying our upper body muscle such as abs and arms. 
- We will both use a tight tank top.


Thursday:
- Ashley and I will go to the gym and take pictures of lower body muscle such as legs.
- One of us will wear shorts and other will wear leggings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end