Ashley to the rescue

March 18, 2018

And... HERE IT IS!!! 

Finally it all worked out and I was able to go to the track and field at my school with Ashley. She wore a spaghetti strap like I asked her and she really brought her photogenic A-Game today! She rocked these pictures. Here, take a look.

Now, this one is a great demonstration of her arms and it focuses most on her body and also provides a great blue- sky background.

 In this picture Ashley's face looks a little bit awkward so I do not think I can really use it.
 This one was very good also because it shows Ahsley making her way towards me as if she is ready to embark her fitness journey with my magazine.
 I do not think I will use this one even though her arm looks EXTREMELY FIT because the background of the bleachers really ruins the picture itself.
This one is another picture similar to the third although the background is also the bleachers and it focuses more on the background than Ashley and her body herself.










In the end, I think I will have to take more pictures even though these were a great start and I may even use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end