Workin workin workin!




So..... I know... I have been slacking. Hey look, it happens.As humans its hard to keep track of everything that is going on in life! Especially when summer is this close! I can taste the salty air and feel it in my hair! Its too exciting... Well anyways, spring break was greatly needed. I know I couldnt keep you guys as updated as I wanted to but were honestly already almost dont with this whole adventure.

Its about time that I should be getting my act together and finishing everything. This Spring break had me sick in bed with the flu which led me to not being able to get as much as I wanted done. Im a person who follows a type of schedule so when things like these occur it makes me so mad.

But... this has taught me to continue trying in life and to never stop. I will get everything done, just not on the schedule I thought it would be. In my next blog post I will let you guys know my changes in my two page spread and why I made them. Love you guys so much and thank you for helping me through it!

XOXO, Valeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end