Hitting a dead end

 April 8th,2018



Hello my fellow bloggers! I just got back from work and it seems that every time I am at work I get the best ideas for my two page spread.. so originally I had thought about a sort of checkered theme for my two page spread, and now its more of a simple idea.

I have a feeling it would look so much better if I did more of a simple theme. I was thinking one picture per page. The reason I saw this was because I feel like when every thing is more simple, people take it more serious. If you see a page spread with less on it and just a couple of words, it draws you in more.

I promise you guys I will have it done by the next time I do my blog. You guys will see how good all those ideas fluttering in my head are going to come out. Ahhh! I am way too excited this cannot be real. Im also very excited for summer lolz!

Goodnight everyone <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness