Pictures with colors means everything!

March 24,2018



Hey guys, today I am definately feeling more motivated and have alot more concrete ideas going through my head. My phone was distracting me a bit so I had to shut it off. Ok so speaking of fonts and colors, I wanted my magazine to be about fitness but at the same time give a nature vibe to the whole picture.


This is the reason I chose to do it outside. The green in the background with the blue sky and clouds, allowed me to use darker color fonts in order to contrast with the picture. It took me a while to play around with the took and I accidently removed so many things multiple times. Then I decided to go with a yellow outline for the cover to contrast the color in the main picture... Thats all I have so far so ill keep you guys up to speed.


xoxo, Valeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end