The Layout

March 7, 2018

And we're back! 


In today's episode of Valaria's blog, I will be discussing how I want my magazine layout to look like. I searched up a couple of examples as to what I want the final outcome to be and this is what I came across:


Image result for magazine layout examples for a fitness account

What I loved about this magazine two spread layout, was how it was in a checkered pattern where it was pictures next to phrases that are not too long where it loses the audience attention and not too short where it does not give enough information. 

I also love the incorporation of the blue color scheme into the magazine which creates a soothing tone and attention grabbing aspect to the magazine. 

What I also found interesting is how the entire spread uses the contrast of black vs. white in specific areas to not make the spread too light or too dark. This is definitely a concept I want to use when making my spread.


Bibliography:


How to Design a Custom Header with the Themify Builder. themify.me/blog/ 

     design-custom-header-themify-builder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end