What not to do.. or do?

March 11, 2018

Welcome back to my favorite audience!

Today's blog will be an ironic one. I say this because while I was conducting more research and specific headings I should use for my magazine, I came across an article specifically revealing lies and fake information magazines use in order to capture their audiences attention. I guess you can see where I'm going with this… Yes, I used this articles examples as to what not to use to use for the headings and subheading for my magazines. Hey, if it evidently worked for the other magazines, it can most definitely work for me! 

This article not only cleared the doubts I had on what I should right for my headers, it reinforces that sometimes exaggeration is the only way to capture the audiences attention. Phrases like "5 moved for rock-hard abs" are exact keywords I need to use to capture that attention.

Here are ideas I brainstormed for my headings and subheadings: 

-Using a celebrity as an example 
-Bettering a body in a short amount of time 
-Bettering the way someone eats 
-Different types of exercises
-Stating certain types of exercises

Bibliography:

The 7 Biggest Lies Fitness Magazines Love to Tell. legionathletics.com/fitness-magazine/. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end