Failures make you grow!

March 16, 2018

On this fine Friday afternoon, I will be discussing my character and everything I went through. Today I was planning on having the final images taken of my friend Ashley but she became very ill and no other one of my friends volunteered to actually be involved as being the character for my project. I thought it was important to blog bout this because in projects, there are also failures and misleads and that is exactly what has happened today. 

Something else I decided Is not having the images taken at the gym rather at the track and field at my school because I love the background picture it would provide for my magazine. 

For the next time, when I have the pictures taken of my friends Ashley, I told her to wear a spaghetti strap shirt in order to show her arm muscle. 

As of now, I hope you all stay tuned for my next blog because it will be an interesting one. 

Toodles!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end