Fonts

March 15, 2018

Hi!!!!

In today's episode of my blog, I will be speaking about the certain fonts I want on my magazine cover. 


I will ONLY be discussing the fonts I will be using on my cover, not the two page spread. I want to take it step-by-step and also because I don't plan on using the same fonts are use for the cover and for the two page magazine spread. 


As I previously stated, the website I will be utilizing order to create my magazine layout is Canva. Because I chose to do this, I'm working with the font sizes they already provide. I had never worked with Canva before although I am very positively surprised by everything they have to offer.


I have two different fonts I was very intrigued in. both of these fonts I believe I will be able to explain why I selected them and how they reflect my fitness account. 


This font is great because it reflects my "bubbly" personality and that is the exact vibe I want to give off in my magazine and to my audience once they read my magazine.

This font is another font I selected because it demonstrates elegance and comes off as a soothing font. This would be great for my magazine!!











In the end... I think I will use... BOTH! Plot twist! I absolutely loved both fonts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan x10

Fitness

Hitting a dead end